What: REIA of Macomb Monthly Event
When: Thursday, August 27th, 2015
Doors Open: 6:00 p.m.
Main Event: 7:00 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
Where: Macomb Community College South Campus K Building
14500 E. 12 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48088
- How to wholesale houses you don’t own?
- Why assigning a contract can be your higher profit activity in real estate?
- The secret to having a hungry list of buyers begin for your deals?
- How to wholesale houses you do own for the highnest profit
- The easiest way to get started wholesaling?
- Wholesaling without your own money or credit
- PLUS a no-holds-barred Q & A at the end of the event
The answer to these questions and many more will be revealed at the next REIA of Macomb’s Main Event. Don’t miss your chance to to help you make this very important decision that may triple your profits and open your investing options.
Cost to attend:
FREE: Active REIA of Macomb Members
FREE: First Time Attendees
$20: Returning Guests